“Now listen very carefully,” said the millionaire to the
architect designing his new house. “Whatever you do, I don’t
want that tree disturbed over there. It brings back fond
“Why’s that?” asked the architect.
“That’s where I had (cuss) for the first time. And don’t touch
that old tree over there either. That’s where her mother was
standing and that’s where she watched us while we were
“What?” said the architect. “You were shagging her daughter
and she was watching! What did she say?”
Latest from FreeTimeJokes
- Every Valentine's Day, the Italian city of Verona, where Shakespeare's lovers Romeo and Juliet lived, receives about 1,000 letters addressed to Juliet.
- 220,000 is the average number of wedding proposals on Valentine's Day each year.
- Teachers will receive the most Valentine's Day cards, followed by children, mothers, wives, sweethearts and pets.
- Women purchase approximately 85 percent of all valentines day gifts
- 189 million stems of roses are sold in the U.S. on Valentine's Day.