Q. What does a redhead miss the most at a party? A. The Invitation !
Q. What’s black and blue and lying in a ditch? A. A Redhead who has told one too many dumb blonde jokes.
Q. What do you call a brunette between two blondes??? A. LUCKY! (She finally gets some attention!)
Q. Do you know the true reason for all of these blonde jokes? A. Brunettes and redheads think they look smart making them all up!
Bubba and Junior were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up. A woman walked by and asked what they were doing. “We’re supposed to find the height of the flagpole,” said Bubba, “but we don’t have a ladder.” The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a few bolts, and laid the pole down. Then she took a tape measure from her pocket, took a measurement and announced, “Eighteen feet, six inches,” and walked away. Junior shook his head and laughed. “Ain’t that just like a dumb blonde! We ask for the height, and she gives us the length!”
A blind man was describing his favorite sport, parachuting. When asked how this was accomplished, he said that things were all done for him: “I am placed in the door with my seeing eye dog and told when to jump. My hand is placed on my release ring for me and out I go with the dog.” “But how do you know when you are going to land?” he was asked. “I have a very keen sense of smell, and I can smell the trees and grass when I am 300 feet from the ground” he answered. “But how do you know when to lift your legs for the final arrival on the ground?” he was again asked. He quickly answered: “Oh, the dog’s leash goes slack.”
Q: Why don’t blind people skydive? A: It scares the heck out of the dog.
A man goes to a bar with his dog. He goes up to the bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says “You can’t bring that dog in here!” The guy, without missing a beat, says “This is my seeing-eye dog.” “Oh man, ” the bartender says, “I’m sorry, here, the first one’s on me.” The man takes his drink and goes to a table near the door. Another guy walks in the bar with a Chihuahua. The first guys sees him, stops him and says “You can’t bring that dog in here unless you tell him it’s a seeing-eye dog.” The second man graciously thanks the first man and continues to the bar. He asks for a drink. The bartender says “Hey, you can’t bring that dog in here!” The second man replies “This is my seeing-eye dog.” The bartender says, “No, I don’t think so. They do not have Chiwauas as seeing-eye dogs.” The man pauses for a half-second and replies “What?!?! They gave me a Chihuahua?!?”
A blind man walks into a store with his seeing eye dog. All of a sudden, he picks up the leash and begins swinging the dog over his head. The manager runs up to the man and asks, “What are you doing?!!” The blind man replies, “Just looking around.”
1. Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, May I borrow a highlighter?
2. Say Uh oh, I knew I shouldn’t put my lips on that.
3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.
4. Say, Hmmm, I’ve never seen that color before.
5. Drop a marble and say, oh shoot!! My glass eye!!
6. Say Darn, this water is cold.
7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place six to eight feet. Sigh relaxingly.
8. Say, Now how did that get there?
9. Say, Humus. Reminds me of humus.
10. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, Whoa! Easy boy!!
11. Say, Interesting….more sinkers than floaters.
12. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop it under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?
13. Say. C’mon Mr. Happy! Don’t fall asleep on me!!
14. Say, Boy, that sure looks like a maggot
15. Say, Darn, I Knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?
16. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.
17. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your Cross-Dressers Anonymous newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.
18. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, Peek-a-boo!
19. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing Born Free
20. When you’re in a bathroom stall take a Snickers candy bar with you and when someone is next to you, squish it in your hand and reach under the stall wall and say You got any more toilet paper over there, This side’s completely out.