* Perpetual delays at airport security scanners.
* Potential law suits from elderly people with pacemakers.
* A friend asks to see your “ring” and in a blonde moment you almost do it.
* For some reason, combs will seem like threats.
* Mud wrestling as an occupation is no longer an option.
* Cats and babies are attracted to shiny things.
* You’ll now have to deal with Velcro nightmares.
* The aging process has taken on a whole new meaning.
* Skinny dipping is a real challenge because of your artificial lures.
* Lightning… it’s not just something that happens to other people anymore.