10. It doesn’t take minutes to build the picture when you change TV channels.
9. When was the last time you tuned in to Melrose Place and got a Error 404 message?
8. There are fewer grating color schemes on TV–even on MTV.
7. The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.
6. A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.
5. Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an Under Construction sign.
4. Seinfeld never slows down when a lot of people tune in.
3. You just can’t find those cool Health Rider infomercials on the Web.
2. Set-top boxes don’t beep and whine when you hook up to HBO.
1. You can’t surf the Web from a couch with a beer in one hand and Doritos in the other.