1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn’t much, but the reception was excellent.
2. It’s not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn’t have the balls to do it.
3. There was once a cross-eyed teacher who couldn’t control his pupils.
4. The one who invented the door knocker got a No-bell prize.
5. He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.
6. Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I’ll show you A-flat minor.
7. A bicycle can’t stand on its own because it is two-tired.
8. Some people’s noses and feet are built backwards: their feet smell and their noses run.
9. Sleeping comes so naturally to me, I could do it with my eyes closed.
10. What is the difference between a nicely dressed man on a tricycle and a poorly dressed man on a bicycle? A tire.